A fifty percent deposit is required to secure a reservation. The remaining balance is due thirty days prior to arrival with the specified security deposit. Each payment shall be made payable and mailed directly to each property owner. Security deposits will be returned within thirty days from the date of departure. Specific payment terms, security deposits and rental rates must be reviewed with each individual property owner. Rental rates and availability are subject to change without notice.
A full refund, less a $100 cancellation fee will be issued if the reserved period can be rented. If the property can not be rented, 100% of the deposit will be forfeited regardless of reason. Failure of any payments due may result in the cancellation of reservation without notice at our sole discretion. Refunds will not be provided for decreasing the length of stay nor early departure. Availability of lodging will determine if a stay can be extended.
In instances where properties have shared driveways, guests must allow for ingress and egress of other vehicles at all times. Properties with on-site parking will have a maximum number of cars allowed. The parking of boats, personal water crafts, trailers or campers on any property is strictly prohibited. Guests staying in the North Beach neighborhood at properties that do not have on-site parking will be required to purchase a parking permit from the City of South Haven.
Check-in is on Saturday after 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time. Check-out time is on Saturday, no later than 10:00am Eastern Standard Time. Prior to leaving, please put all furniture, kitchen utensils and miscellaneous household items in their original location. If you have the time, we would greatly appreciate all used bed sheets and towels be left in the laundry area. It is most important to us that the house is clean upon your arrival. Straightening up prior to leaving will allow us more time to clean everything for those who follow you.
Each property has a specific maximum capacity and exceptions will not be made to exceed the stated capacity at any time.
- Any and all items lost, broken or damaged in any way will be replaced at the tenant’s expense. Costs will be taken from the security deposit to replace or repair damaged property.
- We ask that smoking of cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc. be conducted outside of each house.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- We have furnished each property with a dining room and/or kitchen table and a deck table for eating and drinking. Please do dot bring food or beverages into the family rooms or bedrooms.
- Please remember to keep your voices and music levels to a minimum. In most instances, our accommodations are directly adjacent to other residential properties. Please respect our neighbors by not using profanity or behaving in any way that could be considered offensive to others.
- Please do not bring towels or blankets from the house to the beach. We also ask that you do not hang towels, beach blankets, swimsuits, etc. over deck railings or furniture. If you need to wash your beach towels or bathing suits, please shake out the sand prior to putting them in the washer and/or dryer. Please wash all sand off outside the house in the exterior showers or garden hoses provided.
- The phone service is set-up for local calls only. All long distance calls must be made with a calling card.
- When using the barbecue, please make sure it is far enough away from the house to prevent a fire, grease splattering and smoke getting in the house. Also, please remember to turn off the gas and clean and cover the grill after each use.
- The weekly garbage pick-up is early Monday morning. Please bring the garbage cans to the street on Sunday evening.
- We have worked very hard to provide the highest level of accommodations possible. Please help us by being careful with the properties and their furnishings. If you have any questions or should need help with anything, please call.
Miscellaneous items we provide for you to use:
- Side by side refrigerator with ice-maker and water dispensers
- Self-cleaning gas range
- Microwave oven
- Garbage disposal
- Toaster oven
- Coffee maker and filters
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Answering machine
- Gas barbecue with utensils
B. Central air-conditioning with ceiling fans in some rooms
C. Color television with remote-control
D. V.C.R. with remote control
E. Stereo with cassette deck and/or compact disc player
F. Kitchen utensils
- Everyday china-ware
- Drinking glassware
- Cutlery knives
- Bottle opener/can opener
- Dish towels
- Assorted pots and pans
- Bed sheets with extra blankets
- Bath towels (not for use at the beach or for washing your car)
- Wash cloths
- Cleaning supplies
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Paper napkins
- Laundry detergent
- Hair dryer
NOTE: We do provide the miscellaneous supplies as a courtesy to you our guests. We would sincerely appreciate it if you replace what you use.